A small earthenware spirit (gin) flask with a relatively light brown treacleware glaze. Press-moulded in two halves with each side having a slightly different moulded design. The top side has an outer band of moulded flowers and an inner band of plants / leaves with an inner raised ring with fern type leaves.
The other side has similar moulding but with leaves on the outer band and flowers around the inner band. The raised inner circle has unusual waffle / honeycomb type leaves inside. There are three trivet / stilt spur kiln scars. There are flowers around the neck.
English, made circa 1840 to 1860.
147mm high (long).
There are two shallow chips on inner ring on one side. Two small chips on lip of neck with a further two tiny fleabites on the inside rim of neck.